Thursday, July 3, 2008

Delaware & Ohio

My time in Delaware was cut in half because I found a Craigslist rideshare to Columbus a week earlier than planned. The woman I rode with was very nice and good conversation was had when I wasn't passed out in the passenger seat. She had a sweet ride, an old 5-speed Saab. She dropped me off at my friend's work in the Short North (south of OSU campus in Columbus). The past week has been a lot of fun. I've been relaxing a lot, borrowed someone's bike, had dinner with WWM and Jenny, drank with my friend's parents, went bar hopping, went to ComFest (hippie type festival Cbus does every year), fell in love with a thrift store that had many things in my size, and many more things I can't recall. I've been trying to get a ride to Nelson Ledges to no avail. My CL ride that I had arranged last week canceled and I haven't had any luck since. Oh well. I'm heading to All Good Festival in WV next weekend. Volunteering with Clean Vibes again, always a great experience. Probably ride back to Delaware with one of the friends I have going. Stay there for a week or two and hang out. Then probably up to Camp Bisco in NY and Gathering of the Vibes in CT. Then to Hawaii. I have a farm stay arranged on the Big Island starting on Aug 30th.

My new tattoo
New tattoo

No comments: